Special Section on 'Genomics and transcriptomics approaches in tree species' - Invitation
We are happy to invite you to submit a paper for a Special Section on "Genomics and transcriptomics approaches in tree species" in Plant Science Today. Both Research and Review papers are welcome for possible publication in this section. [Download Invitation PDF]
This special section is being edited by:
Dr. Ana Carvalho
Department of Genetics and Biotechnology
University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro
5000-801 Vila Real, Portugal
The topics of interest for this section include:
1. Identification of novel microRNAs in tree species
2. Contributions of the omic tools to forestry improvement
3. Genetic diversity and conservation of resources
4. Cytogenetic studies
The due-date for submissions is 30th November 2015, and the target publishing date is 1st January 2016.
You may submit your paper by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or online. Please specify the title of the special section (Genomics and transcriptomics approaches in tree species) in the subject if you submit by E- mail or in the cover letter if you submit online.
Benefits of the special section
Contributors/authors: On special consideration, the publication fee for accepted articles in the special section is reduced to: $ 100. Authors are requested to pay this fee only upon acceptance of the article. Our fee waiver policy offers to waive or further reduce the publication fees for authors who cannot pay the full amount charged for publication, remains in effect. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.
Terms and Conditions
- A Special Section should contain 6-8 articles and each article is restricted to maximum of 6000-7000 words.
- First round of screening of the submitted manuscript will be carried out by the Guest Editor. If found unsuitable for the special section, the authors will be advised to submit the manuscript as a standard research paper in Plant Science Today. If the articles are relevant for the Section, the Guest Editor will send the manuscript for peer review through journal's online submission processing system or using email.
- No more than three articles for the Special Section should come from one institution/country.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. We would appreciate it if you could let us know at your earliest convenience (but no longer than three weeks please) whether or not you will be submitting a paper. We are looking forward to hear from you soon! [Download Invitation PDF]
With kind regards,
Dr. Ana Carvalho
Editor of the Special Section
Mrs. Thripthi Krishna Mohan
Plant Science Today
Horizon e-Publishing Group