Special Section: Target constituents in medicinal, aromatic and food plants
To commemorate inclusion of Plant Science Today to Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) indexing, we are happy to announce a Special Section on “Target constituents in medicinal, aromatic and food plants” in Plant Science Today.
This special section is being edited by:
Dr. Alessandra Bertoli
Dipartimento di Farmacia
Università di Pisa
via Bonanno 33 56126 PISA (Italy)
Topics of interest for this section include:
1. Phytochemical screening of wild and cultivated plant species
2. Volatile and non-volatile profiling of plant matrices produced through biotechnological means
3. Standardization of plant raw material (collection and post-harvesting quality)
4. Validation of analytical methods for plant secondary metabolites
5. Plant raw material and derivatives for phytomedicines and botanical food supplements (including technical harmonization)
Due-date for submissions is 30th June 2016, and the target publishing date is 1st July 2016.
How to submit: You may submit your paper by e-mail at email@example.com or online at http://horizonepublishing.com/journals/index.php/PST/about/submissions
Subject of the Email and Covering Letter shall be “Special Section on Target constituents in medicinal, aromatic and food plants in Plant Science Today”.
Benefits of the special section
- Indexing: Chemical Abstracts Service, Index Copernicus, AGRIS, CABI, Google Scholar, Citefactor, Agro-Know Ste, Open Access Library, Advanced Science Index, J-Gate, etc.
- Author fees: The publication fee for accepted articles in the special section is only US$100 except for developing countries who need to pay only $25. Authors are requested to pay this fee only upon acceptance of the article.
- Faster review and publication: Papers submitted on or before the due date will be published on the stipulated date after complying all review and editorial processes.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. We would appreciate it if you could let us know at your earliest convenience whether or not you will be submitting a paper.
With kind regards,
Dr. Alessandra Bertoli
Editor of the Special Section
Dr. K. K. Sabu
Editor-in-Chief, Plant Science Today
Scientist, Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden & Research Institute (JNTBGRI), India
Phone: +91-9895211299 Web: http://kksabu.name Email: firstname.lastname@example.org