Mini Review Contest 2017
Write a Mini Review and Get $5000 worth publishing credits!
To submit a mini review, register to this journal web site and submit the article using the 'New Submission' link visible after log in to the journal site. To register, visit http://horizonepublishing.com/journals/index.php/PST/user/register
- For the best review article selected based on number of citations appear in Google Scholar and number of reads in ResearchGate, we will award $1500 worth publishing credits in our journal, Plant Science Today. This amount can be equally divided among the co-authors of the paper for multi-authored paper.
- Besides, consolation prizes will be given away, each worth $100 or more depending on the number of citations.
- First, submit the Mini Review article similar to any other submission through our manuscript submission system on or before 31 May 2017.
- The submission will be sent for review to at least 2 external reviewers.
- Acceptance of the paper is subjected to the final decision of the Editor.
- Only published papers will enter into the contest.
- Research findings that involve plants or plant products can be submitted to the journal.
- The last date of submission is 31 May 2017.
- Prizes will be announced only after 2 years (in order to give sufficient time to generate citations).
- There will be no publication charges (author processing fees, APC) required for publishing the contest papers.
- Only those Mini Review papers that are recommended by the peer reviewers will be published in the journal.
- Manuscripts must be submitted on or before 31 May 2017.
- One could submit the Mini Review in more than one topic which would enhance the chance of winning the prize. However, only one prize will be given to an author.
- The Publisher reserves the right to make suitable change in the above selection criteria in order to make the right decision.