Horizon e-Publishing Group (HePG) accepts advertising on their web sites (listed here under Activities). The appearance of advertising on the web site does not imply endorsement of the advertised company or product, nor is advertising allowed to affect editorial decisions or editorial content.
The HePG has the right to refuse any advertisement that is inappropriate or incompatible with our mission and to stop accepting any advertisement previously accepted.
The following types of advertisements are prohibited on HePG Web sites:
- Advertisements for alcohol and tobacco
- Advertisements for weapons, firearms, ammunition and fireworks
- Gambling and lottery advertisements
- Advertisements for pornography and related materials and services
- Political and religious advertisements
- Advertisements that claim to offer a "miracle” cure or method
- Advertisements that make unsubstantiated health claims for the products advertised
- Advertisements directed at children
The following advertisement formats are prohibited:
- Pop-ups and floating ads
- Advertisements that are designed to collect personally identifiable information from visitors to the HePG Web site without their knowledge or permission
- Ads that expand across or down the page without the visitor having clicked or rolled-over the ad
- Ads that send visitors to another site without the visitor having clicked the ad
- Advertisements new to the HePG Web sites require approval before they can appear on the sites. Such review will extend to any landing page(s) the advertisement links to. The company sponsoring the Web site of any landing page must be clearly identified on that page.
- Advertisements, advertising icons and advertiser logos must be clearly distinguishable from editorial content. In addition, HePG Web pages are designed to label all advertisements with the word “advertisement.”
- Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to substantiate claims.
- The HePG does not allow targeted placement of advertising adjacent to editorial content of similar nature. Advertisements are placed at random and do not appear adjacent to relevant editorial except by chance.
- Advertisements may not imply endorsement by the HePG or its journals.
- Neither advertisers nor their agents may collect any personal information from any user viewing the HePG Web site except with the user’s knowledge and permission and only after giving the user substantive information about the uses to which the information will be put. Similarly, cookies, applets and other such files are prohibited if those files transmit any personally identifiable information to the advertisers or agencies without the user’s knowledge and permission.
- The full rules for any market research or promotion associated with an advertisement must be displayed in the ad or available via a prominent link.
For questions about online advertising on the HePG Web sites, contact our sales team at +919995680230 or email@example.com
© Horizon e-Publishing Group (HePG)