Special Section on 'Cytology and Cytogenetics in Higher Plants' - Invitation
We are happy to invite you to submit a paper for a Special Section on "Cytology and Cytogenetics in Higher Plants" in Plant Science Today. Both Research and Review papers are welcome for possible publication in this section. [Download Invitation PDF]. The deadline of the submission has been revised to 30th May 2016.
This special section is being edited by:
Dr. Sonali Dey (Sengupta)
Department of Botany
A.P.C. Roy Govt. College, Siliguri
West Bengal-734010, India
The topics of interest for this section include:
1. Classical cytology and cytogenetics including chromosomal aberrations
2. Cytology and cytogenetics in relation to biodiversity
3. Cytological and cytogenetical aspects of evolutionary pattern
4. Cytology and Environment
5. Cytology and plant breeding
The due-date for submissions is 30th May 2016, and the target publishing date is 1st July 2016.
You may submit your paper by e-mail at email@example.com or online. Please specify the title of the special section (Cytology and Cytogenetics in Higher Plants) in the subject if you submit by E- mail or in the cover letter if you submit online.
Benefits of the special section
- Low author fees: The publication fee for accepted articles in the special section is only $75. Authors are requested to pay this fee only upon acceptance of the article.
- Faster review and timely publication of accepted papers.
Terms and Conditions
- A Special Section should contain 6-8 articles and each article is restricted to maximum of 6000-7000 words.
- First round of screening of the submitted manuscript will be carried out by the Guest Editor. If found unsuitable for the special section, the authors will be advised to submit the manuscript as a standard research paper in Plant Science Today. If the articles are relevant for the Section, the Guest Editor will send the manuscript for peer review through journal's online submission processing system or using email.
- No more than three articles for the Special Section should come from one institution/country.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. We would appreciate it if you could let us know at your earliest convenience (but no longer than three weeks please) whether or not you will be submitting a paper. We are looking forward to hear from you soon! [Download Invitation PDF]. The deadline of the submission has been revised to 30th May 2016.
With kind regards,
Dr. Sonali Dey (Sengupta)
Editor of the Special Section
Mrs. Thripthi Krishna Mohan
Plant Science Today
Horizon e-Publishing Group