Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Provided names, affiliation and e-mail ids of all the authors in the first page of the manuscript.
- Name, affiliation, areas of expertise and email ids of THREE experts who can review the manuscript need to included in the cover letter.
- Submission file should be a Text Document (Microsoft Office, Open Office, LibreOffice, MacWrite, etc). Abstract (about 200 words) and keywords (followed by semicolons) have to provided in the manuscript. Tables and Figures may be inserted after References.
Author should understand that if the submission is not formatted as per journal's format, the same will be returned. Most importantly:
- Names of the author(s) of the plant names are abbreviated as per the "Authors of the Plant Names" by 'Brummit & Powell (1992)' and its subsequent online version of 2010 (for taxonomy papers).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).